- For SEO
- Google favors sites that are optimized for mobile.
- It shows that you are an established and authoritative website.
- Use Google Mobile Friendly to check if your site is mobile friendly.
- More and more users are finding your website on mobile
- When a user comes to your website, they don’t want to pinch and zoom to see your content. This will make them want to leave immediately.
- Mobile has surpassed desktop. Recent studies say that approximately 51% of traffic is mobile, 44% desktop, and 4% tablet.
- This will vary greatly depending on the type of website, but it shows how important it is to make your site optimized for mobile.